Admission to hostel will be allowed if applied for at the time of submitting application form for admission to the course. Parents are requested to send application on separate form available in the Hostel office, alongwith the application for admission.
The students who have secured admission in college are eligible for hostel accommodation. The hostel seats are reserved as per the government rules for SC/ST/OBC and PWD. Admission to the hostel will be given as per the merit and the following categorization.
- Category A : 95 % of seats will consist of those students whose parents are not residing in or around Delhi. A proof of residence has to be submitted for the same.
- Category B : 5 % of the seats will consist of those students whose parents are not residing in Delhi or NCR of Delhi but 20 kms or more from the college. A proof of residence has to be submitted for the same.
Hostel accommodation is available to regular students of the college as stated above. The allotment of a seat in the hostel will be decided on the basis of the academic record and the need of the student. Those admitted to the hostel are expected to pay all the hostel fees and join the hostel immediately. Failing to do so, admission to the hostel will be withdrawn. Students will be eligible for hostel admission only on production of a medical fitness certificate.
As a rule, a resident student is expected to be in the hostel on the eve of the opening of the college and attend the Orientation Programme arranged for newly admitted students. The student must have two local guardians and two references residing in Delhi. Failing which the hostel seat will not be allotted.
A list of names of visitors permitted by the parents must be submitted to the hostel at the time of admission. Visitors shall be received only during the stipulated timings.
- Re-admission to the hostel is made afresh each year. It is not automatic and has to be recommended by the warden. For re-admission, an application form has to be filled in along with a fresh medical Certificate,
- Re-admission form and the hostel fee has to be submitted with in one week of opening of College. A fine of Rs. 100/- per day will be charged till 31st of July. On August 1st, the seat will be deemed as cancelled.
- The following students will NOT be readmitted.
- Those who have failed in the University Examination.
- Those who have failed to secure 75% attendance.
- Those who are admitted on the basis of sports or any other co-curricular activities but have not participated in sports or the said co-curricular consistently or their performance has not been satisfactory.
- Those who have violated the hostel rules or have committed acts of misconduct.
- Those who have not paid the hostel fee.